[cisco-voip] CM 4.2(3) to 6.1(2) upgrade

Carter, Bill bcarter at sentinel.com
Wed Jul 23 16:13:36 EDT 2008

I have done a 4.2 AD integration, and a 6.1 AD sync, and the new way is much better.

i ran DMA for the first time and got a number of directory errors and dma said failed. Think i will open a tac case.

im also looking for a document which says what will be changed for end users. Like PAB and Fast Dials will be lost.?

*****Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.
-Albert Einstein
*****