[cisco-voip] Question on XML Parse Error with the Cisco 7960 IP Phone in regards to Cisco

Ian Yap (iayap) iayap at cisco.com
Wed Jul 23 20:56:33 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I got the newest IP Phone Services SDK ( 4.1 ) and I used the GIF2CIP
command-line tool to convert this GIF image file to a CIP( which
contains the CiscoIPPhoneImage XML tag ). However, after my 7960 tries
to load it, I get an "XML Error[4]: Parse Error" message. I am not sure
what causes the error and I have attached the CIP file which contains
the XML.    I have tried adjusting the width and height to 133 by 65 but
I still get the same error message.

Other phone XML objects have worked fine, such as CiscoIPPhoneInput.

Please advise,
Thanks
Ian