[cisco-voip] Question on XML Parse Error with the Cisco 7960 IPPhone in regards to Cisco

Ian Yap (iayap) iayap at cisco.com
Wed Jul 23 23:24:14 EDT 2008

It has an SCCP load

Ian

________________________________

From: Gheorghe PLETEA [mailto:Gheorghe.PLETEA at team.telstraclear.co.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 6:26 PM
To: Ian Yap (iayap); cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Question on XML Parse Error with the Cisco
7960 IPPhone in regards to Cisco

Has it an SCCP load or SIP?

George

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ian Yap (iayap)
Sent: Thursday, 24 July 2008 12:57
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Question on XML Parse Error with the Cisco 7960 IP
Phone in regards to Cisco

Hi there,

I got the newest IP Phone Services SDK ( 4.1 ) and I used the GIF2CIP
command-line tool to convert this GIF image file to a CIP( which
contains the CiscoIPPhoneImage XML tag ). However, after my 7960 tries
to load it, I get an "XML Error[4]: Parse Error" message. I am not sure
what causes the error and I have attached the CIP file which contains
the XML.    I have tried adjusting the width and height to 133 by 65 but
I still get the same error message.

Other phone XML objects have worked fine, such as CiscoIPPhoneInput.

Please advise,
Thanks
Ian

________________________________

TelstraClear - Best speed, Best price, Best performance, Best loved,
Best join.... phone Residential 0508 888 800 Business 0508 249 777

This email contains information which may be confidential and subject to
copyright. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
distribute or copy this email or attachments. If you have received this
email in error please notify us immediately by return email and delete
this email and any attachments.
TelstraClear Limited accepts no responsibility for changes made to this
email or to any attachments after transmission from TelstraClear
Limited. It is your responsibility to check this email and any
attachments for viruses.
Emails are not secure. They can be intercepted, amended, lost or
destroyed and may contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with
TelstraClear Limited by email is taken to accept these risks.