[cisco-voip] DMA -- Licensing

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:00:04 EDT 2008

I think this has been covered but I can't remember the answer.

I'm running CM 4.1 and will be upgrading to 6.1 in the next 2-3 weeks.  but
I have purchased ~60 phones that are not installed yet.  but I would like to
DMA the CM and get them running in parellel and just update both as we are
going.  it will help the techs get use to the new interface in the process,
etc.

The question I have is, Can I BAT in the phones that are not installed and
get the licensing (DLU) through the DMA process or do the phones have to
register on the CM in order to get the licensing?

TIA

Scott