[cisco-voip] Fwd: 7912

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jul 24 14:28:57 EDT 2008

Correct only with the 7912G.  A packet capture from a span port of
the PC is a good way to see what is causing the flood (multicast,
virus, broadcast storm, etc) .

-Ryan

On Jul 24, 2008, at 2:17 PM, Aman Chugh wrote:

Thanks Ryan,

If I understand you correctly the Issue is with 7912G and not with
7912G-A , I will check the model of my phones and get back to you, I
have had these deployed over several sites but got complaints from
only one remote site.

Aman