[cisco-voip] Unity 5.x Spanish voice prompts

Adam cisco at adman.net
Sat Jul 26 23:31:31 EDT 2008

One other thing to note along with what everyone else has said is that there
is no specific Latin American Spanish prompts. I recently installed a Unity
5.0 server for a customer in Mexico City and their first comment was that I
had installed "Spanish Spanish" not "Mexican Spanish". Also I believe that
Unity 5.0 licenses come with two languages by default.

-Adam