[cisco-voip] 7912

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:41:14 EDT 2008

Tim,

My apologies I didn't give much detail of the Issue. I will provide you with
all the info

I have a remote site and HQ, one of HQ phone calls the remote site over the
wan. Remote site complains of voice breaking , there are no issues reported
at HQ. I have 512kb mpls link connecting remote site and HQ. I found about
packet loss by looking at the IP Phone stats from its web page ( attached
screenshot). The output below is from my remote site router. The 7912 IP
Phone reports a lot of lost packets ,I am trying to find out where the
packet loss occurring is it my remote side switch(dlink) or something wrong
with 7912 IP Phones.

Thanks for your help.

Aman