[cisco-voip] UCCE and PSTN-based agent silent monitoring

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jul 23 14:36:28 EDT 2008

I know this isn't a contact center group, but hoping someone may have
seen/heard something that might help.  My apologies for those to whom this
isn't relevant.

We have just received a requirement from a new agent group that agents be
able to be silently monitored by phone from outside our network.  We
currently use UCCE 6.0/CTIOS 6.0/UCM 4.1(3)/IPQM 3.5(4).  We will be moving
to UCCE 7.2/CTIOS 7.X/UCM 6.1(2)/IP-IVR 5.0 before the end of 2008.

Are there any solutions available within the product suite?  Any 3rd party
solutions that work well (and that are priced reasonably)?
We work with Verint/Witness for Quality Recording, and they have said they
don't have a solution to do what we need.  I know we could also build a UCCX
with Premium Agents if necessary, but hoping for something simpler if
possible.

--
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY