[cisco-voip] Access Log on CUCM 6.1

William Roy William.Roy at l7.com.au
Tue Jul 29 04:39:34 EDT 2008

Does anybody know how you view the access log on CUCM 6.1. I can find alot of reference to what access log can show i.e...

"The log contains a file report of access/change attempts. That is, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration generates a record of attempts to access or modify any directory or database component through Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration. The change record includes the user name, date, time, window from which the change was made, and the success or failure status of the updatel."

However I can not find anything useful on how you actually see this log.

regards
Wil