[cisco-voip] NFAS with D Channel Back Up

STEVEN CASPER SCASPER at mtb.com
Tue Jul 29 14:46:47 EDT 2008

 Getting ready to finally convert PSTN trunking from some larger Nortel PBX systems to Cisco gateways. Up to this point we have been using PRI tie lines between the PBXs and Cisco gateways and routing PSTN calls via the PBX.  On the PBXs we are using various PSTN PRIs using primary and backup D channels and in some cases NFAS. Can these connectivity options be recreated in a Call Manager 6.1 environment or will I need to order new PRIs with individual D-Channels? Can not seem to find any info on this

We use a combination or 28xx and 38xx gateways

Thanks!
Steve