[cisco-voip] Approximate service outage times for a 5.1->6.1 upgrade

keli at carocomp.ro keli at carocomp.ro
Wed Jul 30 11:01:24 EDT 2008

There are close to 1000 phones, a mix of 7940, 7960 and CIPC
soft-phones, load-balanced across the two servers (so some have the
sub as primary, while others have the pub as primary in their CCM group)

Also, since the servers are in a datacenter, and the phones in several
locations in a metropolitan area, I'm not exactly sure of the
"distances" of each location ...

Anyway, the good news for me seems to be that the 7940/60 phones have
a much smaller firmware :)

thanks,
   Zoltan