[cisco-voip] How to modify a hunt list on CME?

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Tue Jun 3 03:07:26 EDT 2008

I have a remote site with CME, and have been asked to modify one of the
hunt lists.

However, one of the agents is logged out, so I can do nothing to the
list, it keeps complaining about the logged out agent:
 - the list has to be removed before changes are made
 - no list results in "Cannot remove list with dnd/logged out agent."
 - I even tried to remove the hunt group completely, but again: "Cannot
remove hunt group with dnd/logged out agent."

Is there a way to force a user back into the hunt group remotely (from
IOS CLI, or maybe phone web page)? Or to workaround this problem?

thanks,
  Zoltan