[cisco-voip] CM 6.1 install time?

Don Weiner (dweiner) dweiner at cisco.com
Wed Jun 4 17:18:04 EDT 2008

On a MCS7845, under VMware, the install takes me 1 hr 20 min. You only
need to be there for the first 5 minutes (or less) to input information
- hostname, ip address, etc. Once the installation kicks off it's
completely unattended assuming your other elements are up (default
gateway, DNS server if used, etc.). If the installation can't find the
default gateway it will prompt you to ignore, try again, or quit and you
must make a selection.

Don