[cisco-voip] GK - Voice Calls

Christianno Marcenes christiannomarcenes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 17:39:10 EDT 2008

I think, my last email was confused, I wrote a new clear email.

Simplifying the question, how do I do a default route to voice calls that
are on PBX of Central Site?

I have 1 site with a dial-peer 331.... on MPLS and others sites with
333/332/330.... on FR NET. On Central Site is the interconnection between
the two sites.

With "tech-prefix 3" configured on h323 interface of central site, I solve
this problem? The GK knows that 331 is on the MPLS and any other call
beginning with 3, forward do PBX of Central Site?

Thanks,

--
Christianno Marcenes