[cisco-voip] how can I block phone numbers

Joe Cisco smetsysocsic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:31:26 EDT 2008

Build or convert your gateway as h323 and then build a translation rule /
profile and apply it to your inbound dial-peer. Something like this:

voice translation-rule 1
 rule 1 reject /2125551234/
 rule 2 reject /2125552345/
 rule 3 reject /2125556*/
!
voice translation-profile reject_ANI
 translate calling 1
!
!
dial-peer voice 200 pots
 incoming called-number .
 direct-inward-dial
 port 0/0/0:23
 call-block translation-profile incoming reject_ANI
!

-Joe C.