[cisco-voip] Help using two ip phones cisco with SIP

Gregory Gonnet Gregory.Gonnet at telindus.fr
Thu Jun 5 04:41:46 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm new on this forum and I need some help on a project.

First of all, I have a project of using two ip phones cisco with SIP
firmware and try to make a direct call between them without a
callmanager or a SIP proxy.

For now, I succeed on put them on SIP with the firmware. I use TFTP
SERVER software on my computer for the phones in order to be able to get
their files configuration as SIPdefault, SIPaddressmac, SEPaddressmac,
XMLDefault.

The phones have their configuration with their number; I configure their
IP address manually.

But now, I want to try a call between them.

Does anyone have an idea on how to do it? Is it possible to do it?

Thank you for your answer.

Regards,