[cisco-voip] has anyone seen this !

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Fri Jun 6 07:57:39 EDT 2008

I had bitten this bullet in January (
https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-voip/2008-January/029569.html )
and I'm still perplexed how can Cisco leave this as-is with SIP and
H.323 wide open for public as default settings, while being well aware
of the situation and it's possible consequences.

I've been discussing this issue with some other colleagues as well in
the branch and I know  this has happened to plenty of other people, in
some case causing very serious monetary damage.

regards,
  Zoltan