[cisco-voip] problem in registering ip phones to comm manager 6 please help me

hady salah ashour eng_hady1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 13:01:39 EDT 2008

Dear all ,

   i install com. manager  ver. 5.1.1.1000-7 and i upgrade it to 6.0.1.2000-3
   and i configure auto registration  and i change the name to the ip of call manager and i activate the services
  my problem that the IP phones cannot register with the communications manager
  Note that i can ping from the communicatios manager to ip phones
  and  there is a message  appear on IP phone 7960 can not find file and on ip phone 7911 registering
  please help me to solve this problem.

  Thanks & Kind regards.
Hady Salah
Systems / Networks Engineer.