[cisco-voip] problem in registering ip phones to comm manager6 please help me

hady salah ashour eng_hady1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 12:31:24 EDT 2008

Dear James, all ,

  Great thanks  for help me to solve my problem  i try that you say and i discover that i have bad license then i come back to comm manager ver.5

  thanks
  Hady Salah

James Buchanan <jbuchanan at ctiusa.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Hello again,

  I assume your CallManager service is started, but you may want to check to see if it is staying started. Open up the Control Center – Feature Services page and watch it for a bit, hitting the Refresh button every so often. You may have a bad license file, which can cause that to fail. The problem is, it does not necessarily stay failed. I would encourage you to collect some logs via the Real-time Monitoring Service to see if there is a Node License failure.

  Thanks,

  James