[cisco-voip] problem in communication between CME V 4.2 and Comm manager ver 5 please help me

hady salah ashour eng_hady1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 12:42:35 EDT 2008

Dear all ,

  I have comm. manager  CCM 5 and CME V 4.2  my problem when i want to communicate between them.
   i add h323 gateway on comm manager point to CME
  i configure route pattern to the DN on CME to go to the h323 gateway.
   i configure dial peer with DN of CCM   point to CCM IP on CME
  imy problem
  i can call from DNs on CME to DNs of CCM 5
  but
  i cannot call from DNs of CCM to DNs of CME

  please i need a help  to fix this  problem

  Thanks
  Hady Salah