[cisco-voip] problem in communication between CME V 4.2 and Commmanager ver 5 please help me

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Sun Jun 8 14:31:52 EDT 2008

Hello,

I would run the Dialed Number Analyzer first to make sure you are
hitting the CME, or I would do debug voip dialpeer on the CME to see if
you hit the CME.

Sometimes, when you add an H323 gateway you need to click Reset and that
corrects such an issue. Also, if you are using a Route List you may want
to reset the route list.

Thanks,

James