[cisco-voip] Exporting Unity Call Handlers ...

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Mon Jun 9 15:39:27 EDT 2008

DiRT for a full backup of everything or you can use Cobras to backup all subscriber, call handler, public distribution list, schedules and routing rule information and restore some or all of that information onto another Unity  or Connection 7.0 server.  But, as mentioned earlier, Cobras is not TAC supported.

-ryan