[cisco-voip] Software upgrade with CCM 6.0.1

Djokic Sinisa sdjokic at mds.rs
Tue Jun 10 05:06:33 EDT 2008

hi..

i had the same issue upgrading cucm 6.0.1 to 6.1.2..

so, it looks like u bug..i've changed browsers but it didn't help..

i didn't investigate much beacuse it was my lab server..

on 6.1.1 version i didn't have that issue..

so, in my case i've solved the problem in lab using CLI for upgrade..

it went fine..

i suppose there is a CLI command for loads upgrade also..

or you can investigate a little bit more is there a fix fot that..

regards..

Sinisa Djokic

System Engineer
CCNP,CCDA,CQS-CWLDS,CS-CIPTDS,CS-CIPCCES Cisco Certified

MDS Informaticki inzenjering
Bul. Arsenija Carnojevica 170
11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia
Tel: +381 11 2015 200, 2015 273