[cisco-voip] License Issue for Failover Server (Unity)

Miller, Steve MillerS at DicksteinShapiro.COM
Mon Jun 9 09:24:32 EDT 2008

Our failover server is giving us error 213 and error 113 messages saying
that our license will expire in 48 hours (and counting) and the server
will shut down.  I understand that the the primary is the actual license
holder, but the error only appears on the secondary server.  I have
loaded a supposedly "permanent" file from the the TAC licensing
department and used the file wizard as instructed, but I keep getting
the same messages.

When I load a license file it starts off with a few 48 hour "reprieve",
but the error messages keep coming.  The license department doesn't seem
to know how to fix this and TAC keeps referring me to licensing to fix
the issue.  Has anyone else had a similar experience?  Please let me
know.  Thank you!

Steve Miller
Telecom Engineer
Dickstein Shapiro LLP
1825 Eye Street NW | Washington, DC 20006
Tel (202) 420-3370| Fax (202) 330-5607
MillerS at dicksteinshapiro.com

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s)
named above. This communication may contain material
protected by attorney-client, work product, or other
privileges. If you are not the intended recipient or person
responsible for delivering this confidential communication
to the intended recipient, you have received this
communication in error, and any review, use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of
this e-mail message and any attached files is strictly
prohibited. Dickstein Shapiro reserves the right to monitor
any communication that is created, received, or sent on its
network.  If you have received this confidential
communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail message and permanently delete
the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email
to postmaster at dicksteinshapiro.com

Dickstein Shapiro LLP
http://www.DicksteinShapiro.com