[cisco-voip] Software upgrade with CCM 6.0.1

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 05:12:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thank you so much for replying, I also went through the same path and
started using cli
I am upgrading using the cli command utils system upgrade , after completing
the command, I dont see the phone load under device defaults, nor do I see
it in under tftp under file management, I have restarted the box, I am
working on this for the last two days. Callmanager 4.x was so much better
where atleast you could see why it is not working and troubleshoot.

admin:utils system upgrade get remote cmterm-7941_7961-sccp.8-3-4SR1.cop.sgn
Accessing upgrade. Please wait...
A system reboot is required when the upgrade process completes or is
canceled. This will ensure services affected by the upgrade process are
functioning properly.
Downloaded and validated: cmterm-7941_7961-sccp.8-3-4SR1.cop.sgn
File checksum = b9:33:e8:5b:6f:22:ec:95:ee:90:37:73:c1:32:c8:2f
admin:

Aman