[cisco-voip] SIP Trunks to provider

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:52:09 EDT 2008

I know I'm not the big boy in town....... but I would have thought with a
couple PRI's the price would have be at least equal.

lets say a PRI B channel cost $15 dollars, I would think a SIP channel would
be $14 not $20. (numbers are bogus.... but you get the point)  I'm just
dividing PRI by 23 and SIP by 30(as stated by SIP provider).  And as for the
big boys pricing better..... that still doesn't add up.

Then you also have the extra cost of a SBC ($$$)

Guess I should wait a year  and see what happens.
Scott