[cisco-voip] Call Waiting

Johnny Crothers Johnny.Crothers at gen-i.co.nz
Tue Jun 10 20:03:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a way to get an audible tone in your
earpiece for call waiting? I havnt got access to a CCM to check the
service parameters, this is for CUCM 6.1

Thanks for the help!

Johnny

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.