[cisco-voip] SNMP MIBS for VoIP specific services on voice gateways

Brett Looney brett at looney.id.au
Wed Jun 11 05:35:33 EDT 2008

Greets,

I've been trawling through the archives and through the Cisco SNMP MIB navigator - I'm looking for any VoIP specific stuff I should be monitoring on our gateways.

Obviously, I can get the standard interface stuff (up/down) but is there anything interesting I should be monitoring on the PRI interfaces or any other router-based processes?

Sorry to be so vague but I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

I have read the previous posts which reference monitoring stuff using telnet and show commands but I'm specifically looking for SNMP stuff here.

TIA!

B.