[cisco-voip] CDR Stopped Working

Tammie Robertson trobertson at alliedmachine.com
Wed Jun 11 10:57:50 EDT 2008

A few months ago I set up so I could get all CDR records sent to a
network folder to import into a database. It worked well for awhile but
stopped a couple weeks ago. I don't remember any changes made and I
cannot remember everything I did to set it up.  I looked in Cisco
Unified Serviceability Tools/CDR Management and this is correct.  I know
we set it up to send files every 4 hours, would that have been done
under Report Config/Scheduler/CDR Load?

Here is the error I am finding in the logs:

%CCM_CDR_REP-CDRREP-3-CDRFileDeliveryFailureContinues (s)FTP delivery of
CDR files failed on retries. App IDCisco CDR Repository Manager Cluster
ID Node IDxxxxx

Thanks!