[cisco-voip] CDR Stopped Working

John Parduhn parduhn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:35:25 EDT 2008

Tammie:

Did the credentials change on the destination?  If you were dumping to FTP,
you would have a username/password combination to access it that is
specified in the scheduler.  The only thing I can think of is that you used
an account with a password that required a change at a specified time
interval and that CM can no longer access the repository because that
password may have expired.  If your FTP server uses AD for its credentials,
it's likely the issue.  On the surface, that's what it looks like your
problem may be.  I hope this helps you.

John