[cisco-voip] CallManager to NEAC2400

Mark Knepper Mark.Knepper at INXi.com
Wed Jun 11 13:20:15 EDT 2008

I am looking for an alternative to Q.Sig for my integration and would
like to use a SIP trunk to integrate the two systems, any experience
with that?

Thank you,

Mark

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This message from INX Inc. is intended only for the use of the addressees shown above.  It contains information that may be privileged, confidential and /or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that the copying, use or distribution of any information or materials transmitted in or with this message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message by mistake, please immediately email or call us collect at (469) 549-3800 and delete/destroy the original message.