[cisco-voip] CallManager to NEAC2400

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Wed Jun 11 15:40:03 EDT 2008

Before working at the Company I work for now, I used to work for NEC unified Solutions. At the Moment I left NEC in Sept of last year The NEAX2400 Series only had IP trunks. And most of the stuff was Proprietary IP CCIS Stuff. They might have opened up recently but I don't think so. Q.Sig is still your best option.

Jorge Rodríguez Aguila
CCNA,CCVP,CRMCS,CIPCES
Senior Voice/Data Network Consultant
Netxar Technologies