[cisco-voip] Nokia e61i always listed as rejected

Mark Knepper Mark.Knepper at INXi.com
Wed Jun 11 20:40:15 EDT 2008

Sounds like you are missing the license for the phone. Do you have auto-registration turned on? May need to add it manually like CUPC softphones.

Sent from Windows Mobile, please excuse spelling and grammar.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Matthew J. Hughes" <mattjhughes at gmail.com>
To: "cisco-voip at puck-nether.net" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Sent: 6/11/08 5:21 PM
Subject: [cisco-voip] Nokia e61i always listed as rejected

Seeing the previous thread about the Nokia phone, I had to try it myself so
I purchased a e61i and tried to get it configured as a SIP Client. I then
realized you could us Nokia Client for Cisco to connect it as SCCP device.
My problem however is now whenever I enter that MAC address as a phone it
always states its registration status as rejected. I am unsure if this is an
issue with switching from SIP to SCCP with the phone, I deleted the SIP
device settings previous to doing the SCCP add. Any thoughts I am running
CUCM 6.0

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This message from INX Inc. is intended only for the use of the addressees shown above.  It contains information that may be privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that the copying, use or distribution of any information or materials transmitted in or with this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message by mistake, please immediately email or call us collect at (469) 549-3800 and delete/destroy the original message.