[cisco-voip] Nokia e61i always listed as rejected

Matthew J. Hughes mattjhughes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:19:36 EDT 2008

Seeing the previous thread about the Nokia phone, I had to try it myself so
I purchased a e61i and tried to get it configured as a SIP Client. I then
realized you could us Nokia Client for Cisco to connect it as SCCP device.
My problem however is now whenever I enter that MAC address as a phone it
always states its registration status as rejected. I am unsure if this is an
issue with switching from SIP to SCCP with the phone, I deleted the SIP
device settings previous to doing the SCCP add. Any thoughts I am running
CUCM 6.0