[cisco-voip] Recovering from extended subscriber outage

Kris Seraphine baryonyx5 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 10:59:51 EDT 2008

Hi

Due to the nasty weather in the midwest recently I have 2 5.1.3 subs
that will be offline for probably a week or so.  Everything's working
fine now but I'm wondering if an outage of that length could cause
problems with db synchronization when I bring the servers back.

My guess is I can do a 'utils dbreplication clusterreset' if I run
into any problems but if anyone has been in this situation before, I'd
appreciate their advice.

thanks

--
kris seraphine