[cisco-voip] Data T1 and PRI on same VWIC Card - Can it be done?

Corder, Rebecca J rjcorder at bechtel.com
Fri Jun 13 14:16:29 EDT 2008

Stupid question maybe - but was never sure if it could be done...Can I
put a data t1 and pri on the same VWIC-2MFT-T1. Currently T1 0/2/0 is
being occupied with by the data t1. To save money on hardware they want
to use the second port on that card (T1 0/2/1) for the PRI. Will there
be an issue with one being a channel group vs a pri-group? Also what
about the network clock set command. If I only apply that command to the
interface T1 0/2/1 interface I should be OK?

Thanks for any suggestions you may be able to give!