[cisco-voip] Data T1 and PRI on same VWIC Card - Can it be done?

Joe Cisco smetsysocsic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 16:04:59 EDT 2008

I have done this, without any issues. Just be sure if you have CCM MANAGER
CONFIG turned on in the router's IOS that you don't accidentally configure
the 2nd port in the callmanager GUI or it might overwrite the IOS config you
built on the data T1.

You will need the "network-clock-select 1 t1 0/2/1" (assuming 0/2/1 is the
PRI ) to clock the PRI off the telco, and then you can set the data T1 to
either provide or accept a clock as you wish.

-Joe C.