[cisco-voip] Unity Delayed Delivery Voicemails

Jay Pearson jay at karmalized.net
Mon Jun 16 22:48:02 EDT 2008

Hey there,

 I have seen this type of thing happen in an "unstable" Microsoft network.
Meaning sometimes the connections between the cisco applications like Unity
and microsoft exchange go down, or systems are being restarted. The key for
looking into this is to ensure that those people in charge of the Microsoft
systems let you know if they are going through a patching process, or are
restarting their servers for any reasons.

 The other explination for this type of behaviour is if you are using Unity
systems in failover pairs. You might want to check if you have had any sync
problems if you are using failover pairs.

Jay Pearson