[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility and AD users

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Tue Jun 17 09:27:25 EDT 2008

Hello,

When you synchronize with AD in UCM 6, you have the option to select the username or the telephone number as the user ID. If I believe that EM will be used extensively, I will use the telephone number as the UCM user ID. Then, I would go into the Service Parameter for EM and Disable Alphanumeric Login. This will allow them to use their telephone number as their user ID.

Thanks,

James