[cisco-voip] H323 GW question?

David Lima David.Lima at alphasys.com.bo
Tue Jun 17 15:32:57 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot Peter, you are correct, "The FAC and CMC tones can only be played on SCCP phones, TAPI/JTAPI ports, and MGCP FXS ports".

This Faxes are in three different clusters and are going to be used for onnet and offnet calls. But, in the CCM 4.1.3, I can't add those gateways as MGCP GW because of the model. I would rather to put an ATA but this is not possible in this moment.

Please tell me if i'm not clear.
Is it possible to have a control like FAC over this routers?

Thanks again

David