[cisco-voip] OT: M$ OCS

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 16:58:07 EDT 2008

OK, this may be a little Off topic, but who is using OCS for presense / IM /
maybe even phones?

we are test politing it right now, and quit frankly I'm pretty impressed.  4
way video conferencing calling all based on the server hardware.

I understand that you can tie OCS into CM 6.1  How are people doing that?
SIP trunk?  CUPS? What???

if I'm using OCS and cisco IPT how are others doing Video?  just make the
users use the OC client and not VTA or they have the option of doing both or
what?

I'm interested in what others are doing.  I have budgeted for a MCU but now
I'm really thinking I can spend my money better else where.

All thoughts welcome.

Scott