[cisco-voip] OT: M$ OCS

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:07:39 EDT 2008

I have not done it in production only in our test lab. The OCS client so
much better then the CUPS client I have a hard time even bringing CUPS up to
my customers.

You must have presense server to integrate with OCS. and you have to have
DLU's for the presense server. I am going to forward my previous e-mail
chain on this.