[cisco-voip] Bell Canada

Erik Stillman Erik.Stillman at Shearman.com
Tue Jun 17 17:09:31 EDT 2008

Thanks for the suggestion, Eric.

My "Send Calling Name in Facility IE" is grayed out.

Here's what CCM says > Note : This field applies to the NI2 protocol only.

Our protocol is  PRI 4ESS.

-Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Pedersen [mailto:eric.pedersen at sait.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:03 PM
To: Erik Stillman; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Bell Canada

We use Bell and are able to send calling name.  I believe we are
actually still on a Group Telecom switch from before Bell bought them.

In any case, assuming you are using callmanager, try selecting "Send
Calling Name In Facility IE" and unselecting "Display IE Delivery" on
the gateway settings.  That works for us.

I don't know if the comma in the caller name you showed might cause
problems.