[cisco-voip] Script to pull MAC and DN1 from 7970's

Pennington, Craig cpennington at ncaa.org
Tue Jun 17 17:16:26 EDT 2008

That worked nicely.  I used the ccmadmin/reports/devicelistx.asp to pull
out the phone IP's.  Thanks to Vance for sharing his script.  What do we
need to do bribe him into adding the auto IP discovery? :-)

Craig

Vance created this..... http://sourceforge.net/projects/cipinventory

Scott

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Pennington, Craig
<cpennington at ncaa.org>
wrote:

>  Does anyone have a script or other method for pulling all of the MAC
(or
> device names) and DN1 out of Call manager?  We are running 4.1.3sr5b.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email, delete this message and destroy any copies.  Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.