[cisco-voip] Meetingplace Express 2.0, Zeacom and Call Manager 5.0

Johnny Crothers Johnny.Crothers at gen-i.co.nz
Thu Jun 19 17:29:25 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could give me an idea of what implications there are for changing the IP address on CUCM 5.0? The solution has Meeting Place express 2.0, I've never actually been on one of these servers before so its all new to me, what is needed to change the IP address on the Meeting Place Express server? also are there are considerations i need to make when i'm changing the CUCM 5.0 IP? I've done it before on CCM 4.x which is fairly straight forward..

Any help would be appreciated, my main concern is the meetingplace express changes.

Cheers,

Johnny

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.