[cisco-voip] CME call routing question - no prefix for ouotbound calls

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Fri Jun 20 10:03:35 EDT 2008

Chris,

I would change your dial-peers to something like:

dial-peer voice 200 pots
 description 10-digit dialing

 destination-pattern [2-9]..[2-9]......
 port 0/0/0
 forward-digits all
!
dial-peer voice 201 pots
 description 11-digit dialing long distance
 destination-pattern 1[2-9]..[2-9]......
 port 0/0/0
 forward-digits all
!
And see if you have the same problems then.  I would avoid the .T destination-pattern unless you're happy with inter-digit timeouts.

Also, do a "show dial-peer summary", 1001 and 1002 should show up there as 1001$ and 1002$.  Then do a "debug voip ccapi inout" see why it's failing.

-ryan