[cisco-voip] Voice gateway dial-peer authorization

Ilya Rubinchik ilya.rubinchik at abrisdc.com
Sat Jun 21 04:32:06 EDT 2008

Hi, All!

I need to make the authorization on dial-peer. It must looks like this:
I have a SIP trunk on 3825 that gets calls from voip provider and when call is directed to specific extension I want to do some authorization,
like Forced Authorization Code in CCM, so dialer must enter few digits password.
Then, if password is correct, calls goes thru another SIP trunk to another gateway or to CCM.

How it could be made?

Thanks in advance to all who might help me!

Kind regards,
--
Ilya Rubinchik
Systems Engineer