[cisco-voip] CUCM6 - Master agent may be processing an operation or its down

Mark J markju at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:53:19 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

I have a CUCM6.1.1 running, which I am having problem configuring the backup
devices...

After trying to configure the backup device (IP address, etc), I receive a
message saying 'Updated Failed' and the 'Add' button on the backup device
main screen is greyed out...?

If I check the 'Current Status' I can see the following message, 'Master
agent may be processing an operation or its down. Please refresh the page
little later for latest status' but there is no job listed??

How anyone have any ideas as to what the problem may be?

Thanks.