[cisco-voip] CUCM6 - Master agent may be processing an operation or its down

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:42:15 EDT 2008

Mark,
   the DRS master agent runs on one server and the DRS local agent
runs on all servers. It _is_ possible to start the master agent on
more than one server. i think master agent (server) is specified in
service parameters for that (DRS) service.

   You can try stopping and starting the DRS Master and local services
on the master, and on the other servers you can try stopping and
starting the local agent. give it a few minutes then make sure the
services are still running and try again. let us know what happens.

   there's a decent chance that this is a defect in CM and you might
consider opening a TAC case.

-Pete