[cisco-voip] dialing number commencing with #

Turpin, Mark mark.turpin at calence.com
Tue Jun 24 23:55:30 EDT 2008

# is a terminating character by default and not part of a dialpeer.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/voice/command/reference/vrht_d1_ps5207_TSD_Products_Command_Reference_Chapter.html#wp1457985

-mark

--

MARK TURPIN  |  Senior Consultant - UC  |  Calence / Insight Networking Solutions  |  calence.com <https://myaccess.calence.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.calence.com/>
t. 314.656.2315   c. 314.660.5800   f. 314.656.2355   mark.turpin at calence.com

The information contained in this message and any attachment may contain privileged or confidential information protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroying the original and all copies.  Thank you.